Tony Macinanti started with Murray, CBI’s parent company, in 1995 as an Account Executive. He has worked in the Bond Department of Murray’s Construction Services Division since 1996.
- Management and strategic growth of Construction Bonds, Inc. (CBI).
- Management of agency/company bond relationships; including the identification and appointment of new surety markets to ensure the strategic growth of CBI and the achievement of agency bond growth goals.
Education and Experience
- B.A. Mathematics, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Associate in Surety and Fidelity Bonding (AFSB) Designation
- CPCU – Coursework Completion in Accounting, Law, Property and General Principles
- Bond Consultant – Aetna Life & Casualty; Boston & Philadelphia 1984-1995
- Instructor – Practical Selling Skills, Aetna Life & Casualty Bond School
- Presenter and Author – Surety Bonding Seminars and Surety Bonding Articles.
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP) – Committee Member – Commercial Surety and Industry Relations Committees
- ABC Keystone Chapter – Past Chair, Legislative Issues / Legal Rights Committee