Tony Macinanti started with Murray, CBI’s parent company, in 1995 as an Account Executive. He has worked in the Bond Department of Murray’s Construction Services Division since 1996.
- Management and strategic growth of Construction Bonds, Inc. (CBI).
- Responsible for the Lancaster Bond Department of Murray, where the team focuses on providing surety bonds for larger, well established contracting organizations.
- Management of agency/company bond relationships; including the identification and appointment of new surety markets to ensure the strategic growth of CBI and the achievement of agency bond growth goals.
- Tony produces new contract bond accounts and specializes in creating “Teams” with Disabled Veterans, Service Disabled Veterans and 8(a) contractors as defined in the Department of Defense “Guidebook for Facilitating Small Business Team Arrangements”. These Teams have a preference for project awards within all branches of the military, increasing their chances of success when bidding projects.
Education and Experience
- B.A. Mathematics, Boston College, Chestnut Hill, MA
- Associate in Surety and Fidelity Bonding (AFSB) Designation
- CPCU – Coursework Completion in Accounting, Law, Property and General Principles
- Bond Consultant – Aetna Life & Casualty; Boston & Philadelphia 1984-1995
- Instructor – Practical Selling Skills, Aetna Life & Casualty Bond School
- Presenter and Author – Surety Bonding Seminars and Surety Bonding Articles.
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP) – Committee Member – Commercial Surety and Industry Relations Committees
- ABC Keystone Chapter – Past Chair, Legislative Issues / Legal Rights Committee