Nebiyou (Neb) Aynu started with Construction Bonds, Inc. in October of 2017 as a surety bond producer. In this capacity, he builds and develops new business relationships with construction firms for their surety bond needs. Neb offers sound business advice, management consulting and technical expertise to help contractors maintain a profitable business. He reviews financial documents for submission to the surety company and analyzes the financial statements to determine the contractor’s working capital, net worth, and current revenue. Neb has a particular interest and expertise in working with small and emerging construction companies for all their bonding requirements.
Education and Experience
- B.S, Business Administration, Marketing Concentration, University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Property and Casualty License
- Presents bond workshops for Federal, State and Local jurisdictions.
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)