Nebiyou (Neb) Aynu started with Construction Bonds, Inc. in October of 2017 as a surety bond producer. Building relationships through sound business advice has become Neb?s most valuable skill. His surety bond clients appreciate his technical expertise and ability to analyze financial statements to help them create a comprehensive bonding program. He thrives off being outside of the office networking and building new relationships to see how he can be a resource. He is a true believer that your ?Network? is your ?Net Worth?.? He has a particular interest in working with small and emerging construction companies because he gets to see them succeed and grow throughout the years with his sound business advice.
Outside the office, Neb serves at his Church in Silver Spring, MD where he is a part of the ?First Impressions? team. In his spare time he considers himself a ?foodie?, exploring all the new restaurants in the DC area with family and friends and then running it all off at home in Reston, VA.
Education and Experience
- B.S, Business Administration, Marketing Concentration, University of North Carolina at Pembroke
- Property and Casualty License
- Presents bond workshops for Federal, State and Local jurisdictions.
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers (NASBP)
- District of Columbia Building Industry Association (DCBIA)
- Prince William Chamber of Commerce (PWCC)