Josh Etemadi joined Construction Bonds, Inc., in 2007. Since joining the company in September 2007, he helped grow the company’s revenue by over 300%, leading to CBI’s acquisition by Murray in 2010. Josh was also an integral part of Construction Bonds, Inc. receiving the 2011 Small Business Administration’s first ever Surety Bond Producer of the Year award. In 2012, Joshua was promoted to Sales Manager where in addition to his responsibilities as a producer, Josh oversees sales and sales support staff to exceed production goals. He was promoted to Assistant Vice President in 2017.
Education and Experience
- B.S. Business Management, George Mason University School of Management
- Testified to the United States Congress based on his knowledge and expertise on surety bonding for small and emerging contractors.
- Frequent guest speaker at universities, conferences and presents bond workshops for Federal, State and Local jurisdictions as well as General Contractors throughout the East Coast.
- Loudoun Business Journal, 40 Under 40, 2016
- National Association of Surety Bond Producers, having served most recently as Chairman of the Small and Emerging Contractors Committee.
- United Way Regional Council of Loudoun County, Virginia.